Terms of sale
1 - Scope
Les présentes Conditions Générales de Vente s’appliquent, sans restriction ni réserve à l’ensemble des ventes et prestations de la société EURL Vertical Fit, dont le siège social est situé au 8 RUE JEAN JACQUES ROUSSEAU 87200 SAINT JUNIEN inscrite au RCS de Limoges sous le numéro 900 110 651 et exerçant son activité sous l’enseigne Vertical Fit, (ci-après, « Vertical Fit ») auprès d’acheteurs (ci-après, le « Client »), désirant acquérir les produits (ci-après, les « Produits ») ou bénéficier des prestations de services (ci-après, les « Services ») proposés par l’établissement Vertical Fit au sein de son école située 171 rue de Périgueux à Angoulême (ci-après ; « Vertical Fit »).
They specify in particular the conditions of ordering, payment, delivery, and management of the Services ordered by the Customer as well as the cancellation conditions.
The Customer declares to have read these General Conditions and to have accepted them.
These Terms and Conditions may be subject to subsequent changes, the version applicable to the purchase of the Customer is the one in force on the date of placing the order.
The General Conditions are available at Vertical Fit and on the website https://www.poledance-angouleme.fr https://www.vertical-fit.fr/angouleme (hereinafter, the "Website") which allows the reservation of the Services.
Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded in Vertical Fit's computer system constitutes proof of all transactions concluded with the Customer.
The fact for the Customer, to order on the Website implies acceptance and full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale, which is expressly acknowledged by the Customer, who waives, in particular, to avail himself of any contradictory document, which would be inopposable to Vertical Fit.
Conformément à la loi Informatique et Libertés du 6 janvier 1978, le Client dispose, à tout moment, d’un droit d’accès, de rectification, et d’opposition à l’ensemble de ses données personnelles en écrivant, par courrier et en justifiant de son identité, à Vertical Fit – 171 rue de Périgueux 16000 Angoulême ou à l’adresse électronique email@example.com
The validation of the order or the payment of the price by the Customer implies acceptance without restriction or reservation of the present General Conditions of Sale.
The Customer acknowledges having the capacity required to contract and purchase the Products and / or Services offered by Vertical Fit.
2 - Products and Services Orders
2.1 - The Products
The Customer must be of age at the time of placing the order for Products.
Les Produits sont vendus exclusivement au sein de l’établissement Vertical Fit au 171 rue de Périgueux 16000 Angoulême.
Product offers are subject to availability.
2.2 - The Services
2.2.1 - Description of the Services
The Customer must be of age at the time of placing the order for Services.
By ordering the Services, the Client certifies that he has made sure that he is not subject to any contraindications to the practice of sport and more specifically to the activities proposed by Vertical Fit, namely dance, flexibility and muscle building.
Vertical Fit offers different types of Services, namely:
- regular group lessons according to formulas in the past time or on a course card (pole dance, flexibility, muscular reinforcement etc ...);
- private or semi-private lessons;
- entertainment services for hen parties and stag nights;
- performance-type performances;
- Workshops type services;
- room rental services;
- Photo sessions
2.2.2 - Terms of the Services
- Regular courses:
Courses can be purchased either directly from Vertical Fit or from the website https://resafit.vertical-fit.fr/
The regular courses which have a duration of one (1) hour, one hour and thirty minutes (1h30) or two hours (2h) are defined according to a schedule pre-established by Vertical Fit, at the end of the month for the following month .
Regular courses may be purchased under different forms and the rights conferred have a limited validity period:
- They can be paid by the Customer to the unit and are in this case valid one (1) month from the date of purchase.
- The Customer may also purchase 15, 30 or 60 credit cards with a validity period of three (3), six (6) and twelve (12) months, respectively, from the date of purchase.
Payment facilities can be offered.
Point cards are:
– non-cessibles à un tiers
– non remboursables
Seul l’achat d’une nouvelle carte prolonge la durée de validité de l’ancienne carte de l’équivalent de la durée de validité de la nouvelle carte.
Les crédits de votre carte peuvent être gelés en cas d’inaptitude médicale à la pratique de la pole dance ou de grossesse SUR PRESENTATION D’UN CERTIFICAT MEDICAL OU D’UNE DISPENSE DE SPORT UNIQUEMENT.
The number of places for each course is limited, it is mandatory for the Customer to book his courses on the site https://resafit.vertical-fit.fr/
Les réservations peuvent être annulées sans frais jusqu’à vingt-quatre heures (24h) avant le début de celui-ci. Le montant du cours sera dû et aucun remboursement ne sera effectué en cas d’annulation au-delà de ce délai ou si le Client ne se présente pas au cours.
En cas de grossesse, blessure ou déplacement professionnel, le Client pourra demander la suspension de son compte pour la période concernée. La suspension sera accordée ou non-accordée par Vertical Fit sous réserve de la présentation d’un justificatif.
Dans le cas particulier d’une grossesse, les cartes seront gelées au maximum pendant une durée de 2 ans après l’arrêt des cours + le restant de la durée de validité de la carte.
Par exemple, si le Client possède une carte valable un an et qu’il a déjà effectué 6 mois de cours, sa durée de validité après sa date d’arrêt sera de 2ans et 6 mois.
- Private or semi-private lessons:
Le Client peut également acheter des cours particuliers (un seul élève avec le professeur) ou semi-particulier (deux élèves ou plus avec le professeur) d’une durée d’une heure (1h).
Les réservations peuvent être annulées sans frais jusqu’à vingt-quatre heures (24h) avant celui-ci. Le montant du cours sera dû et aucun remboursement ne sera effectué en cas d’annulation au-delà de ce délai ou si le Client ne se présente pas au cours.
Courses can not be staggered if the Client is late.
Private lessons can be provided depending on the availability of the classroom.
- Other services :
The other services will be implemented on the basis of a preliminary quote prepared by Vertical Fit according to the characteristics of the Customer's request.
Concerning hen and stag parties / birthdays / classes for groups already formed, these Services are offered under certain conditions:
- a minimum of 3 participants is required
- A partir de 14 participantes, Vertical Fit vous offre la participation de la mariée !
- le Client devra s’acquitter du versement d’un acompte de réservation d’un montant de 50€ à régler au plus tard 2 semaines avant la date choisie pour confirmer la réservation de la salle.
- Le Client pourra annuler sa réservation jusqu’à 1 semaine avant la réalisation de celle-ci. A défaut d’annulation dans ce délai, l’acompte sera conservé par Vertical Fit.
Concerning the renting of the room, this Service is proposed under certain conditions:
- the Customer can rent the room, according to an hourly rate defined by Vertical Fit and established on estimate,
- the Customer will have to pay a booking deposit of 30% of the estimate to be paid no later than two weeks (2 weeks) before the chosen date to confirm the reservation of the room,
- the Customer may cancel the reservation up to seven days (7 days) before the realization thereof. Otherwise, the deposit will be retained by Vertical Fit
For all other Services offered by Vertical Fit, payment must be made at the time of booking and no refund or exchange will be made by Vertical Fit in case of cancellation or non-performance of the Service by the Customer.
3 - Conditions of access to the Services
Access to courses is subject to compliance with the following rules:
- The client must arrive 15 minutes before the start time of the course. For security reasons resulting from the need to participate in the warm-up session, the Client will not be able to participate in the class if he arrives more than 10 minutes late;
- The cards are nominative;
- The start time of completion of the Services will not be delayed in case of delay of the Customer whatever the cause;
- The Customer must respect the rules of Vertical Fit summary summarized in article 4 below, under penalty of expulsion from the course without refund.
4 - Internal rules
- No jewelry during any class,
- No street shoes in the studio,
- Access to the studio forbidden to minors unless parental permission has been established.
Legal officers undertake to accompany their minor child under 15 to the dance hall and to come and look for them. By deciding to let him come or leave alone, they release the responsibility of Vertical Fit, especially in case of absence of the teacher, for any problem that would occur.
- Non-smoking place
- No delay of more than 10 minutes during otherwise access denied without refund
- No spectator allowed
- No dangerous behavior for oneself or others
- The Client agrees not to try movements or figures that are not requested by the teacher beforehand
- The Client certifies to have a liability insurance
- No degradation of equipment or premises
- No person in a state of drunkenness, under the influence of drugs or dangerous medical drugs
- No pets
- Prohibition of eating in classrooms and locker rooms
- Course not accessible to pregnant women or injured people
- Disrespectful, abusive, racist, homophobic behaviors designed to make pupils or teachers feel uncomfortable, etc. are not tolerated and may result in an exclusion without refund.
- body hygiene is requested from students and teachers
5 - Price
The Products and Services are provided at the prices in effect at Vertical Fit and on the Website, when the order is registered by Vertical Fit. The prices are expressed in Euros TTC.
The payment requested from the Customer corresponds to the total amount of the purchase, including applicable fees, if applicable.
6 - Terms of payment
Unless otherwise agreed by Vertical Fit, the price is payable in cash, in full at the date of placing the order by the Customer, that is:
- by secured payment on the Website: Visa, MasterCard, American Express credit cards:
- by credit card, check or cash directly at Vertical Fit, before the beginning of the first course taken within the school.
In case of payment by check, it must be issued by a bank domiciled in France or Monaco. The cashing of the check is made upon receipt.
In addition, Vertical Fit reserves the right, in case of non-compliance with the terms of payment above, to suspend or cancel the delivery of orders made by the Customer and to deny him access to the courses.
No additional costs, higher than the costs incurred by Vertical Fit for the use of a means of payment, may be billed to the Customer.
7 - Right of withdrawal concerning the Services purchased on the Website
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, if the Customer has purchased the Services on the Website, the Customer has a period of fourteen days (14 days) from the order of the Services to exercise its right of withdrawal from Vertical Fit , without having to justify reasons or to pay a penalty, at the end of exchange or refund.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised online via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org ou par courrier à Vertical Fit – 171 rue de Périgueux 16000 Angoulême.
In which case an acknowledgment of receipt will be immediately communicated to the Customer by Vertical Fit.
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal within the aforementioned period, only the price of the Services purchased on the Website and the delivery charges (if applicable) are refunded.
The exchange (subject to availability) or refund will be made within 14 days of receipt by Vertical Fit of receipt of the request for withdrawal.
If with the Client's consent, the Services have been fully performed before the end of the withdrawal period, the Customer expressly waives his right of withdrawal.
8 - Vertical Fit Liability - Warranty
The Products and Services comply with the regulations in force in France and are marketed to non-professionals.
The Products provided by Vertical Fit benefit from right and without additional payment, independently of the right of retractation, in accordance with the legal provisions:
- the legal guarantee of conformity, for Products apparently defective, damaged or damaged or not corresponding to the order, under the conditions and according to the methods defined hereinafter defined and in accordance with the provisions of articles L. 211- 4 to L. 211-13 of the Consumer Code;
- the legal guarantee against hidden defects resulting from a material, design or manufacturing defect affecting the products delivered and rendering them unfit for use, in the conditions and according to the methods defined below and in accordance with the provisions Articles 1641 to 1648 of the Civil Code.
Vertical Fit will refund, replace or have repaired Products or parts under warranty deemed non-compliant or defective.
Refunds for Products deemed to be non-compliant or defective will be made as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days of Vertical Fit's finding of lack of conformity or hidden defect.
The refund will be made by credit to the Customer's bank account or by check sent to the Customer.
Vertical Fit's liability shall not be incurred in the event of misuse, use for professional purposes, negligence or lack of maintenance on the part of the Customer, such as in case of normal wear of the Product, accident or force majeure. The Vertical Fit warranty is, in any event, limited to the replacement or refund of non-compliant or defective Products.
Services are provided by experienced professionals who are responsible for their implementation.
The courses may be canceled at any time by Vertical Fit without having to justify the reasons for their cancellation subject to informing the Clients with a minimum notice of one hour (1h). Such cancellation may in particular occur if less than 2 students are enrolled, in case of prevention or illness of the teacher or in case of problem inherent to the local Vertical Fit. In this case the courses will be credited in the form of unit of course for the cards and purchase by unit and will not be the object of a refund.
Vertical Fit also reserves the right to cancel classes at any time without notice in the event of a security problem.
Vertical Fit provides a cloakroom space for guests to change. The Clients' business remains under their sole responsibility and Vertical Fit's liability can not be incurred in the event of loss, damage or theft.
9 - Computers and Liberties
Pursuant to Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978, it is recalled that the personal data that are requested from the Customer are particularly necessary for the processing of his order and the establishment of invoices.
This data can be communicated to possible Vertical Fit partners responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The Customer has, in accordance with national and European regulations in force, a right of permanent access, modification, rectification and opposition regarding the information concerning him.
Ce droit peut être exercé en écrivant, par courrier et en justifiant de son identité, à Vertical Fit – 171 rue de Périgueux 16000 Angoulême ou à l’adresse électronique email@example.com
10 - Intellectual property
The content of the Website is the property of Vertical Fit and is protected by French and international laws relating to intellectual property.
The content of the Website is the property of Vertical Fit and is protected by French and international laws relating to intellectual property.
In addition, Vertical Fit remains the owner of all intellectual property rights in photographs, presentations, studies, drawings, models, prototypes, etc. performed (even at the request of the Customer) for the supply and presentation of the Products
11 - Governing Law - Language
These General Terms and Conditions and the transactions resulting therefrom are governed by and subject to French law.
12 - Litigation
ALL DISPUTES TO WHICH SERVICE AND SALES OPERATIONS CONCLUDED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY GIVE RISE, REGARDING THEIR VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION, PERFORMANCE, TERMINATION, CONSEQUENCES AND ACTIONS, AND THAT COULD NOT BE SOLVED BETWEEN VERTICAL FIT AND CUSTOMER WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE COMPETENT COURTS UNDER THE TERMS OF COMMON LAW.
The Customer having purchased the services online is informed that he can in any case resort to a conventional mediation, in particular with the Commission of the mediation of the consumption or with the existing sectorial mediation bodies, such as the FEVAD, or any alternative method of dispute resolution (conciliation, for example) in case of dispute.
13 - Pre-contractual Information - Customer Acceptance
If the Customer has purchased the Services on the Website, he acknowledges that he has communicated, before placing his order, in a readable and understandable manner, these Terms and Conditions and all information and information referred to in Articles L111- 1 to L111-7, and in particular:
- the essential characteristics of the Services, taking into account the communication medium used and the Product concerned;
- the price of the Services and ancillary costs (delivery, for example if applicable);
- in the absence of immediate execution of the contract, the date or the deadline at which Vertical Fit undertakes to carry it out;
- information relating to the identity of Vertical Fit, its postal, telephone and electronic contact details, and its activities, if they do not appear from the context;
- information on legal and contractual warranties and how they are implemented;
- the functionalities of the digital content and, where appropriate, its interoperability;
- the possibility of resorting to a conventional mediation in case of litigation;
- the information relating to the right of withdrawal (existence, conditions, deadline, methods of exercise of this right and standard withdrawal form), the costs of returning the Products, the terms of termination and other important contractual conditions.